Ketamine Therapy Experiences (lozenge)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Ketamine lozenges are the latest ketamine product to hit the market. Have you experienced the benefits of ketamine lozenges? We want people from all walks of life to share their experiences and ask questions so that others can begin to learn more about this new form of therapy.

Not sure where to start? Check out A Beginner’s Guide to Ketamine and let us know what you think.

– The Psychable Team

Matt Zemon

One of our members (Bill Walker) posted this in “How to Prepare for a Psychedelic Experience” that is relevant here:

I am going to focus entirely on ketamine as that is my only experience. I’m sharing my “best practices” based on about a dozen sessions over the past 6 months.

1. I get the most powerful effect by fasting for at least 14 hours before my session.
      2. I use a blackout mask.
      3. I take 2 or 3 lozenges of 100 mg each.
      4. I melt the lozenges in my mouth. I then move my tongue up and down to enhance sublingual absorption. I keep moving my tongue and I go out of my way to “scrub” the sublingual space with my tongue.
      5. I hold the melted lozenges in my mouth for 20 minutes. I keep “swishing” and swallow at the end. I use a timer on my watch to manage the 20 minutes. It is set to vibrate so that I can get feedback without looking.
      6. I use noise cancelling earbuds and listen to a ketamine assisted therapy playlist. My current favorites are available on Spotify. “KAP Rose” and “K Wanderings”
      7. It is helpful to write an intention for the session prior to starting. For me, the only intention that really helps is to plan to be completely free of responsibility and to allow the journey to carry me wherever it is going to go.
      8. I have a ton of water handy so that I can drink when I start to surface from the experience.
      9. It is probably really helpful to have some gatorade ready, but I’ve not prepared that well yet.
      10. I lay in bed in really comfortable clothes / pajamas when I do this.
      11. As a frame of reference, I am a 6’2″ male who weighs about 210 pounds.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.