How I work with Clients
Psychedelia Integration is a 501(c)(3) non-profit collective of professionals and peers interested in the potential psychological and spiritual healing properties of psychedelics.
* We provide cutting edge information and educational tools about mindful & safe preparation for, engagement with, and integration of, entheogenic experiences.
* We offer emotional support and services to individuals and groups who are curious about, are planning on exploring, or have explored psychedelic states.
* We promote healing and growth in a nurturing and supportive community environment with our events, activities, and offerings.
We host Psychedelic Integration Circles led by experienced professionals and peers throughout Los Angeles in person and the world via zoom. Our facilitators are also available for individual counseling. We have an Integration fund that supports underserved people communities so they can attend our circles as well as receive individual sessions.
7190 West Sunset, Ste 88C
Los Angeles, California, 90046
- Psychedelic School by Shiri Malcolm Godasi
- Psychedelic Somatic Institute
Payment & Insurance
$10.00 - $200.00
Additional Provider Information
COMMUNITY OUTREACH ASSISTANCE FUND
Realizing our mission to provide education, community, emotional support and related services to those who seek healing and growth through entheogenic experiences, we offer a variety of services at low or no cost to those underserved and in need. We encourage Women, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and those with financial hardship to apply.