- integrative approach to well-being: physical, nutritional, psychological, relational, and spiritual.
- mindfulness meditation and polyvagal exercises to help your nervous system feel safe and connected.
- discover different parts inside and integrate them (Internal Family System)
- cognitive behavioural therapy to explore and change unhelpful beliefs and assumptions that obstruct you
- informed by a variety of spiritual traditions including Christianity, Buddhism, and emerging spirituality (Seth Material, A Course In Miracles).
- transpersonal psychology, integral psychology
School: Wilfrid Laurier University
School: Integrative Psychiatry Institute
Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy (150 hours), Integrative Psychiatry Institute I also have extensive training and lots of experience in relationship counselling.
Payment & Insurance
Additional Provider Information