Hello My Name is Paul I’m a Psychedelic Assisted Therapist Integration Specialist & Coach I’m also a Psychedelic Facilitator/ TripSitter. A Humble Practitioner who uses a combination of modalities including but not limited to Internal Family Systems, Attachment Theory, Trauma Informed Healing, Somatic Therapy & Attachments, Codependency, & Addiction. I Offer Free Consultations and Utilize Cybins EMBARK MODULE: EMBARK is a Acronym which stands for The 6 Clinical Domains & Each Domain is Rooted & Grounded within the Psychedelic Experience Itself.
1. Existential-Spiritual: Center & Normalize Mystical Experiences in Expanded states to reduce Depressive Symptoms & Inspire Spiritual Growth as a Relapse Prevention Resource.
2. Mindfulness: Cultivate Awareness of Mental Processes & Growth Capacity for Self-Compassion as tools for Interrupting Depressive Rumination.
3. Body-Aware: Use a Trauma – Informed frame to Embrace the body as a potential site of Healing.
4. Affective-Cognitive: Identify, Welcome, & Deepen Affective State’s to Transform the Negative Emotions & Self-Beliefs of Depression.
5. Relational: Reduce Isolative social behavior through an increased sense of connectedness & moments of Relational Repatterning with the therapist.
6. Keeping Momentum: Build on increased motivation to plan & Enact Life Changes that Support Sustained Symptom Reduction.
Preparation Phase: I Build rapport and trust/I learn about the participant & their experience of depression/provide concrete preparation instructions & plan logistics/answer questions & respond to anxieties/teach & practice supportive concepts & skills/Develop participant intentions.
Medicine Phase: prepare the space and maintain privacy/insure participant physical safety/provide therapeutic presence and maintain appropriate boundaries/ensure participant remains for agreed upon time/listen supportively to participants first impressions Post medicine/insure participant departs session safely.
Medicine Phase: provide appropriate supportive touch (holding of hand) if necessary/encourage participant to “move toward” challenges/invite distress participants to practice self-soothing resources/provide relational interventions, when appropriate/take notes of significant statements are themes that arise/redirect participant if they violate boundaries.
Integration Phase: relate significant themes and participant statements/inquire about participants affect mood and behavior/reflect on participants intentions/answer questions and respond to anxieties/create follow-up plans, including integrating social and therapeutic support.
I Embody the Therapeutic Presence: CUSHION
And incorporate *Cognitive Behavioral Therapy-CBT*
*Acceptance & Commitment Therapy-ACT